Friday, December 14, 2012

Newtown, Connecticut

This has nothing to do with gossip, I want to make a article about what happened earlier today. Some of you guys know... I mean most of you guys know there was a shooting in Connecticut that happened at a Elementary School. This kills me, who would in there right mind do this to a school... where Kindergartners go. Kids who haven't started their lives yet go, I can't imagine what the parents are going through, and the kids who witness seeing their friends die in front of them. I would do anything to go help the families, and the kids of Newtown, Connecticut. My heart is in the families and the community of Newtown, Connecticut

This a letter from a little kid named Brian, he wrote this before the gunman killed him.
Rest In Peace Brian, Everybody in Newtown will be in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment