Friday, November 16, 2012

My Wonderful Thoughts

In my recent post, I said that I was going to be emotionally damaged. Well I want to say that Breaking Dawn Part 2, was....Fantastic. I mean coming from a Twi-hard, that's normal. I was talking to people who hate The Twilight Saga, and they saw Part 2 yesterday, and they loved it. Bill Condon did a great job at this movie. It ended perfectly. Now the Twist everybody has been talking about. They weren't lying when they say, that the fans would love it! Also in my recent posts, I said I would cry, well I did. I did it for Harry Potter! I would rate this movie 5 stars, and not just because I'm a Twi-hard and every movie is 5 stars. This one was mature, and dark! A lot of darkness!!!! Plus they had Jacob and Reneesme, that's why!!!! (JK)
Leave me your comments down below, telling me your favorite part in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2!!!!

IT FRIDAY CRAZIES!!!! (THANKSGIVING BREAK FOR ME!)

*I'll be in California, Tuesday through Monday: So if I don't make any posts that is why!*



No comments:

Post a Comment